Univention Bugzilla – Bug 33005
Last modified: 2018-12-11 13:36:51 CET
Lacking functionality imho:
* create a snapshot directly as grid action (in the overview of all VMs)
* see the virtualization server node in the grid and on the detailpage
* start/stop/etc. the instance on the detailpage
* refresh the values on the detailpage
After reverting a snapshot, which was done when the VM was STARTED, I am able to modify the VM settings. Normally the detailpage should be greyed out if the VM runs.
Currently the CPU and Memory usage is shown for a pool/node. It would be nice to also show the HDD usage.
(In reply to Florian Best from comment #2)
> Currently the CPU and Memory usage is shown for a pool/node. It would be
> nice to also show the HDD usage.
For storage pools there's Bug #22714.
PS: pools are more complicated, as there may be more than one pool/HD and they're not interchangeable: All RAM-cells and CPU cores are equal (we're talking about SMP here), but pool contain different volumes, so an average over all resources does not make sense for pools. Showing all pools is also not that clever, as in most cases you'll have shared pools and showing them as tiny graphics again and again for each host is a waste of space.
* A VM can't be directly stopped if it is currently suspended.
* When trying to migrate a VM which is currently suspended one will get a failure message. The frontend could restrict the migrate functionality to VMs which are turned off.
* When changing a medium of e.g. a DVD drive the dialog should load the actual settings.
See also Bug #35867
See also Bug #24721
It should not be possible to add a snapshot with the same name as one which already exists (a better error message should be shown).
See also Bug #26456
*** Bug 25353 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 25874 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 27823 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***