Univention Bugzilla – Bug 46010
Test case for Self-Service: Password change not possible if pwdChangeNextLogin=1
Last modified: 2019-03-17 15:51:15 CET
A test case for this issue is needed.
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #45813 +++
root@ucs01:~# univention-app info
UCS: 4.2-3 errata231
App Center compatibility: 4
Installed: samba4=4.6 self-service=2.0 ucsschool=4.2 v5
- Import/Create new users with an initial password
- Activate the option "Change password on next login"
- The user receives the initial password and needs to change it via the Self-Service App
- Changing the initial password works for an account that is forced to change the password (pwdChangeNextLogin=1)
- Changing the password fails with "Invalid credentials. Password change failed.". if the option "Change password on next login" is set.