Univention Bugzilla – Bug 31734
ucs-test return codes
Last modified: 2013-11-19 06:41:48 CET
We should change the different ucs-test codes to a simpler version. At least "Fixed expected" should become "Test passed".
I suggest to have only these three basics:
- Test passed
- Test failed
- Test skipped
It would be nice to see the reason for the skipping, for example:
- Test skipped (wrong version)
- Test skipped (version too old)
- Test skipped (version too new)
- Test skipped (role mismatch)
- Test skipped (system not joined)
- Test skipped (system is joined)
- Test skipped (missing software)
- Test skipped (conflicting software)
- Test skipped (too dangerous)
It has been modified like suggested.
Return codes have been simplified such that there are only three categories of codes left:
UCS 3.2 has been released:
If this error occurs again, please use "Clone This Bug".