Univention Bugzilla – Bug 32011
add univention-squid-kerberos to maintained and merge changes from ucs-school-r2
Last modified: 2013-11-19 06:44:04 CET
univention-squid-kerberos was forked for ucs@school (ucs-school-ucc-integration).
We need to:
* move univention-squid-kerberos to maintained
* merge changes from ucs-3.1/ucs-school-r2/univention-squid-kerberos to 3.2
Only minimal changes had to be merged:
* Merge from UCS@School Rev2-1 (Bug #32011):
* removed package dependency to univention-samba4
* joinscript_save_current_version also in a samba3 env (Bug #31995)
r43487: Add univention-squid-kerberos to maintained
This package only consists of a join script. If it's now part of maintained we could merge it into the standard univention-squid package.
Merge looks good.
Package installs from "maintained".
UCS 3.2 has been released:
If this error occurs again, please use "Clone This Bug".