Univention Bugzilla – Bug 34886
domain join of NetApp fails
Last modified: 2014-05-27 20:04:32 CEST
Reported by 2014052121004114
domain joins of a new NetApp storage fails. The NetApp reports problems connecting to the LDAP server.
The customer reported that Samba bug 10524 (patch available) matches his issue.
Should be integrated into the upcoming erratum for 3.2-1 and 3.2-2.
similar issue reported as follow up to 2013122021002071
The patch has been backported: r13113 + r13114 + r13115 + r13116 + r13117
* Backported patches are complete and applied cleanly
* Join of Windows7 works, logon of new user & pssword change on logon
* Join of pre-errata and post-errata UCS Memberserver with Samba3 works
* Re-Join of DC Backup/Samba4 worked
* DRS replication works
* ucs-test samba4 & samba-common work (DC Backup)
* ucs-test samba & samba-common work (Memberserver)
* Advisory Ok