Univention Bugzilla – Bug 36224
3.2 to 4.0 update: switch back to kbd
Last modified: 2014-11-26 06:55:42 CET
console-tools (1:0.2.3dbs-70) unstable; urgency=low
* Change Prority: extra, favouring kbd instead.
* Standards-Version: 3.9.1.
* Remove shlibs.local; not needed.
kbd is now (again) the default in debian. We already removed the console-tools dependency from our packages. But the update keeps console-tools and removed plymouth, univention-initrd ....
We might need an explicit dependency to kbd.
univention-kde is now installed in two default Jenkins update jobs: r54636
Found no way to make apt-get replace console-tools with kbd during the update.
kbd is now explicitly installed in the postup.sh (and console-tools removed)
After the update, kbd should be installed and console-tools removed.
* Update with installed univention-kde works
* plymouth and univention-initrd remain installed
* Changelog ok
UCS 4.0-0 has been released:
If this error occurs again, please use "Clone This Bug".