Univention Bugzilla – Bug 44574
freetype: Multiple issues (4.2)
Last modified: 2018-04-18 14:15:51 CEST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #44573 +++
Upstream Debian package version 2.4.9-1.1+deb7u6 fixes:
* out of bounds write caused by a heap-based buffer overflow could be triggered in freetype via a crafted font (CVE-2017-8105)
* malformed font could result in denial of service or the execution of arbitrary code (CVE-2017-8287)
* remote denial of service (heap-based buffer over-read) or possible unspecified other impact via a crafted file (CVE-2016-10244)
Mass-import from Debian-Security:
python -m univention.repong.^Cbmirror -s jessie -r 4.2-3 --override=$HOME/REPOS/repo-ng/mirror/update_ucs42_mirror_from_debian.yml --errata=doc/errata --sql --process=ALL -vvvv --now=201801211553
There is neither a package imported nor an Advisory committed.
Version 2.5.2-3+deb8u1 Rev 98813 Date 2017-06-07 04:43:35
Version 2.6.3-3.2 Rev 119377 Date 2017-11-04 16:33:57
*** Bug 46841 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
For some unknown reason only the .udeb package from the fixed version had already been into UCS-4.2-1, but not all the other regular .deb packages. debmirror than flagged the fixes source package as done.
I copied it by hand using repo-errata-copy-dsc.
[4.2-3] 9a5e9680cf Bug #44574: freetype 2.5.2-3+deb8u2
doc/errata/staging/freetype.yaml | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 19 insertions(+)
* Ok 2.5.2-3+deb8u2 is imported and installable
* No additional UCS patches
* Advisory Ok