Univention Bugzilla – Bug 47306
Add further selenium tests for UMC
Last modified: 2019-04-05 13:50:09 CEST
To futher automate the UMC product test the following tests should be added:
- Process overview module
- System services module
- Adding/removing user photo
- Import license
- System diagnostics module
- Install/uninstall apps
- Install/uninstall packages
7189f42 Bug #47306: Add test 86_selenium/133_system_diagnostics
04f69d2 Bug #47306: Add test 86_selenium/134_side_menu
a695aca Bug #47306: Add test 86_selenium/135_upload_license
9fdf4de Bug #47306: Add test 86_selenium/136_packages
d967089 Bug #47306: Add test 86_selenium/137_appcenter
ee0dafa Bug #47306: Add test 86_selenium/152_udm_add_user_photo
de9ef48 Bug #47306: Add test 86_selenium/160_process_overview_module
a34b893 Bug #47306: Add test 86_selenium/170_system_services_module
dde4dcf Bug #47306: Merge branch 'jkeiser/47306_missing_selenium_tests' into 4.3-1
2c7dd66 Bug #47306: Debian changelog
d646187 Bug #47306: Fix fuzzy
8dc185f Bug #47306: Fix fuzzy entry
a6e4e77 Bug #47306: Fix 86_selenium/135_upload_license and 86_selenium/136_packages
I did a code review. They all look fine.
I made the following adjustment in 160_process_overview_module:
* check the exit code of the process, which get killed (so that is ensured that kill terminates(sighup) and force-kill kills (sigkill).
I think the following adjustment could be done:
* 86_selenium/136_packages should purge the package which is installed
* 86_selenium/136_packages should check via dpkg if the package is installed (not only via checking the grid output)
It would be nice if we reach a selenium wait TimeoutException to have a look if there are e.g. error pop ups opened and print its content to the log/testfile output.
This could be done in the __exit__ handler which gets the exception instance. I think we are already creating a screenshot then but it would be nice if we can get some ASCII representation of what is currently displayed in UMC.