Univention Bugzilla – Bug 32552
ucs_registerLDAPACL library function
Last modified: 2014-10-06 16:02:53 CEST
A test case should be implemented for this. This implicitely covers the UDM module settings/ldapacl and the corresponding listener. A simple ACL should be defined for this in the test-library, building on the sample schema implemented for Bug 32551.
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #32392 +++
A function ucs_registerLDAPACL schould be implemented in univention-lib which
* takes the name of an existing LDAP ACL UCR template subfile
plus an UCS version range
* creates an UCS LDAP ACL extension object
* saves the given UCR template subfile to the LDAP attribute "univentionLDAPACL"
* sets the LDAP attribute "univentionLDAPACLFilename"
* sets some other attributes useful to track creator and versionnumber.
* sets univentionUCSVersionStart and ...End
* The creator and versionnumber may be determined automatically.
* The cn schould reflect the basename of the schema file + versionnumber.
After creating the UDM object the function waits for the attribute univentionLDAPACLActive to be set by the corresponding listener module on the UCS Master.
Has been implemented in case of the ldap extension tests. No extra bug necessary.
Ok, and tests work.
UCS 3.2 has been released:
If this error occurs again, please use "Clone This Bug".