Univention Bugzilla – Bug 32875
Integrate system components into App Center - screenshots
Last modified: 2013-11-19 06:42:41 CET
We also need screenshots for all the components. These could be possibly:
* AD Conenctor → Windows user and group management on W2k8r2
* Samba 3 → Windows XP screenshot
* Samba 4 → Windows 8 screenshot
* DHCP → no screenshot
* KVM → UVMM Screenshot with a KVM server
* Xen → UVMM Screenshot with a Xen server
* UVMM → exists already
* Nagios → exists already
* Cups → screenshot of the printer UMC module (in the system category)
* Software installation monitor → screenshot of the software monitor UMC module
* Mail Server → Thunderbird on Windows 8
* Squid → IE on Windows 8 accessing a forbidden page
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #32301 +++
The current system components from the UMC module "Basis settings" will be integrated into the App Center. This bug provides the necessary .ini files.
(In reply to Alexander Kläser from comment #0)
> We also need screenshots for all the components. These could be possibly:
> * UVMM → exists already
> * KVM → UVMM Screenshot with a KVM server
> * Xen → UVMM Screenshot with a Xen server
KVM and Xen are not UVMMd: they're installed on the servers in your air-conditioned server room. They often don't even run a GUI and provide no other UMC module to differentiate them.
The screenshots of UVMMd would be nearly the same with the only change being the color of the icon used for the server.
> AD Conenctor → Windows user and group management on W2k8r2
the current screenshot shows the editor for local group policies, not the ad user/group management tool
* There is no screenshot for DHCP server,
* Could you please also update the screenshot for UVMM (=Management server for KVM or Xen).
updated / changed screenshots, should be fine now.
Looks good! → VERIFIED
UCS 3.2 has been released:
If this error occurs again, please use "Clone This Bug".