Univention Bugzilla – Bug 32920
Listener module for replication of UDM Syntax extensions
Last modified: 2016-10-21 18:55:02 CEST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #32405 +++
A listener module for the replication of UDM Syntax extensions should be implemented,
* running on UCS Master, Backup, Slave and Memberservers
* filtering for a specific objectClass representing UDM Syntax extensions
* writing the value of an LDAP attribute "univentionUDMSyntax"
* to a file specified by another LDAP attribute "univentionUDMSyntaxFilename"
* below the directory /usr/share/pyshared/univention/admin/syntax.d
* It must not overwrite newer versions by older versions.
* It updates the python Links e.g. by calling update-python-modules -p
These extension objects are created by metapackage joinscripts using a univention-lib function.