Univention Bugzilla – Bug 34992
Automated installation tests for UCC
Last modified: 2014-05-27 12:25:23 CEST
We should automate the installation tests for UCC:
- Installation of UCC on a maste
- Installation of UCC on a backup
- Installation of UCC on a slave
- Installation of UCC on a second slave and pointing the boot policy to the second server
- Installation of UCC on a member
- Installation of UCC on a slave which is joined into a single-master UCS@school setup
After the installation of the UCC app a thin client should be created in the computers menu and rolled out to a second VM using PXE.
The image to be rolled out can be customised so that the image rollout occurs fully non-interactive.
The rollout was successful if the LightDM login screen is displayed (we could compare with a pre-defined screenshot as done for the UCS installer tests).