Univention Bugzilla – Bug 35865
Connector rejected check
Last modified: 2017-09-20 15:03:37 CEST
We should add a system diagnostic plugin which checks the connector rejects. If rejected objects are available, the module should link to an SDB article which describes how to deal with these objects.
Created attachment 8859 [details]
The attached patches implement the S4 Connector rejected checked similar to `univention-s4connector-list-rejected`. It does not use this tool directly to avoid string parsing.
If the S4 Connector is not an active service, this simply skips the checks. It might be better to implement a module-level callback `is_disabled()` or something, that lets the `Instance` class filter the active checks.
- If the service is running, but `univention.s4connector.s4` fails to import, a CRITICAL error is raised.
- If any of the necessary UCR variables to instantiate the `s4()` class are not set, a CRITICAL error is raised.
- If any rejects are found a WARNING is raised.
Created attachment 8860 [details]
Example reject report.
1. load_mapping() should use try-finally.
2. an empty '%(configbase)s/s4/ldap/bindpw' file will cause an exception. Better:
s4_ldap_bindpw = fob.read().rstrip()
3. leading white space in visible string: 'label': _(' Univention Support Database
Created attachment 8864 [details]
Committed in r81607 - r81608 (advisory r81649).