Univention Bugzilla – Bug 38196
Automatic distribution is not working
Last modified: 2015-05-11 19:24:52 CEST
In the "Distribute materials" module of UCS@school I am able to select a
"Distribution time" for the automatic distribution of my files. However, these distribution jobs fail since the directory "Unterrichtsmaterial" ist not created.
On the other hand, the *manual* distribution creates the directory "Unterrichtsmaterial" and the files are then distributed successfully.
How to reproduce:
- UCS@school 4.0, UCS 4.0-1, current errata
- make sure no distribution has happened so far
- open "Distribute materials" module
- create project
- select "Automatic distribution" and distribution time
- wait for the distribution time
The files won't appear.
- Change the project to "manual distribution"
- click on "Distribute"
- The folder "Unterrichtsmaterial" is created and contains the project files
Please also have a look at bug 37854 when fixing this.
Hmm, can't reproduce: The folders are created. It is probably the same as bug 37854.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 37854 ***
Can't reproduce, because the directories are there, but with the wrong permissions, so you won't see them under Win*
Fixed with 37854
OK - changelog xml
UCS@school 4.0 R2 v1 has been released:
If this error occurs again, please use "Clone This Bug".