Univention Bugzilla – Bug 39490
remove nfs-common univention-home-mounter from appbox docker image?
Last modified: 2016-09-26 11:11:55 CEST
nfs-common (rdepends univention-home-mounter):
* starts daemon /sbin/rpcbind
* starts daemon /sbin/rpc.statd
univention-home-mounter (rdepends univention-pam):
* /usr/sbin/univention-mount-homedir in PAM common-session
It seems not so easy to untangle the package dependencies between univention-home-mounter, univention-pam and the various role package, so maybe it is sufficient to disable univention-mount-homedir in PAM via homedir/mount=no?
(In reply to Felix Botner from comment #0)
> It seems not so easy to untangle the package dependencies between
> univention-home-mounter, univention-pam and the various role package, so
> maybe it is sufficient to disable univention-mount-homedir in PAM via
root@master441:~# docker run -d --name=test11 docker.software-univention.de/ucs-appbox-amd64:4.1-0 /sbin/init
root@master441:~# docker exec -it test11 bash
root@e49444b13abb:/# dpkg -l | grep home
root@e49444b13abb:/# dpkg -l | grep nfs
Retype new password:
passwd: password updated successfully
e49444b13abb login: root
root@e49444b13abb:~# ucr search --brief homedir/mount
I changed the following parts:
- univention-pam now recommends univention-home-mounter: r64810
- debian/univention-docker-container-mode.postinst initializes the homedir/mount with false: r64810
- the heimdal rshd had still a dependency to the univention-home-mounter. That was added back in old univention-thin-client times: r15380
* Ok, works.
* heimdal has been cherry picked from errata4.0-2 into ucs_4.1-0 and rebuild without 0005-rshd-univention-mount-homedir.patch. The other existing patches have been applied.
* Changelog refers to the heimdal change.
Btw: /sbin/init is the default when running ucs docker images, so it's not required as commandline argument.
UCS 4.1 has been released:
If this error occurs again, please use "Clone This Bug".