Univention Bugzilla – Bug 39601
AD member mode - host record for the docker interface in AD
Last modified: 2015-12-29 09:29:09 CET
Installed a 4.1 UCS master as AD member. In AD my UCS system now has 3 host records!?
172.17.42.1 -> docker0
10.200.7.188 -> ip during system setup
10.200.7.189 -> this is the actual ip of my master
ucs-1386 -> hostname of my master
10.200.7.132 -> ip of the ADS
I guess univention-samba.postinst also needs to
ucr set samba/register/exclude/interfaces='docker0'
like in univention-samba4.
* sets samba/register/exclude/interfaces?docker0 as default
* 01univention-samba_main ignores all interfaces from
* get list if all interfaces,
* remove all samba/register/exclude/interfaces from interfaces
* remove appliance-mode-temporary interface from interfaces
* set bind interfaces only = yes
* set interfaces = interfaces
* 01univention-samba_main ignores samba/register/exclude/interfaces
if samba/interfaces/bindonly is set
Test: YAML: OK
Test: docker0 set by default: OK
Test: samba/register/exclude/interfaces can be set to eth0 and to ethFoo: Fail
root@ucs-6611:~# ucr set samba/register/exclude/interfaces='docker0 eth0 ethFoo'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 41, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list
Can you add a simply check?
Test: lo is still in the list of the interfaces: OK
Test: samba/interfaces/bindonly is preferred: OK
Test: docker0 interface is not registered by default: OK
(In reply to Felix Botner from comment #4)
OK, works now:
root@ucs-6611:~# ucr set samba/register/exclude/interfaces='docker0 ethFoo'
root@ucs-6611:~# grep 'interfaces =' /etc/samba/smb.conf
interfaces = lo eth0
*** Bug 40137 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***