Univention Bugzilla – Bug 42891
libxslt: Multiple issues (ES 3.2)
Last modified: 2017-09-28 17:17:55 CEST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #41561 +++
The following issues have been fixed in the upstream Debian (Wheezy) package version 1.1.26-14.1+deb7u1:
* The xsltStylePreCompute function in preproc.c in libxslt 1.1.28 does not check if the parent nonfusion" issue. (CVE-2015-7995)
* numbers.c in libxslt before 1.1.29, as used in Google Chrome before 51.0.2704.63, mishandles nssibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted document. (CVE-2016-1683)
* numbers.c in libxslt before 1.1.29, as used in Google Chrome before 51.0.2704.63, mishandles t or resource consumption) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted document. (CVE-2016-1684)
Upstream Debian (Wheezy) package version 1.1.26-14.1+deb7u2 fixes the following issue:
* heap overread can cause arbitrary code execution or denial of service (CVE-2016-4738)
Upstream Debian (Wheezy) package version 1.1.26-14.1+deb7u3 fixes the following issue:
* integer overflow in libxslt (CVE-2017-5029)
Package rebuilt with backported patches.
Advisory checked in into my extsec3.2 git repo.
Tests (amd64): OK
The advisory is here: https://git.knut.univention.de/arequate/extsec3.2