Univention Bugzilla – Bug 41561
libxslt: Multiple issues (3.3)
Last modified: 2017-07-20 15:01:02 CEST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #41560 +++
The following issues have been fixed in the upstream Debian package version 1.1.26-14.1+deb7u1:
* The xsltStylePreCompute function in preproc.c in libxslt 1.1.28 does not check if the parent nonfusion" issue. (CVE-2015-7995)
* numbers.c in libxslt before 1.1.29, as used in Google Chrome before 51.0.2704.63, mishandles nssibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted document. (CVE-2016-1683)
* numbers.c in libxslt before 1.1.29, as used in Google Chrome before 51.0.2704.63, mishandles t or resource consumption) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted document. (CVE-2016-1684)
Upstream Debian (Wheezy) package version 1.1.26-14.1+deb7u2 fixes the following issue:
* heap overread can cause arbitrary code execution or denial of service (CVE-2016-4738)
Upstream Debian (Wheezy) package version 1.1.26-14.1+deb7u3 fixes the following issue:
* integer overflow in libxslt (CVE-2017-5029)
Package rebuilt with backported patches.
(In reply to Arvid Requate from comment #3)
> Package rebuilt with backported patches.
It did not build for amd64.
True, I've built in manually in a VM and copied the packages.